We are trusting the Lord to provide for this current need!
- Our current major project is the re-roofing and siding of Ashbrook Hall. The project is estimated to be near $15,000.
- Other new projects are currently under evaluation.
Praise the Lord for these completed projects!
- $13,000 was provided in 2018 to pay for a replacement dock. The project is expected to be completed in spring of 2019.
- $15,000 was provided in 2017 to pay for a connection to City Water. We were glad to see the work done in April 2017. More information is located here.
- $11,000 was provided to purchase a Replacement Mower. We were glad to see this done in 2016-7.
- $35,000 was provided to construct a Maintenance Building. We were glad to see this constructed in 2015. See the plans here.
- $92,000 has been provided to complete the Program Director’s House. We are thankful to all who have contributed to this effort. See the progress that has been made. Besides providing adequate housing for the VanderSchels, the project will make another A-frame available for use by campers. Occupancy was in May 2015.
- $35,000 has been provided to construct a Maintenance Building. We were glad to see this constructed in 2015. See the plans here.