Here is a roundup of news from some Ohio Bible Fellowship churches for prayer and encouragement—
Bible Community Church, Mentor, OH
- Pray for us as we seek to calm down some programs and just try to sit at Jesus’ feet together and listen. Things are busy, but we need to soak where soaking is needed.
- Pray for interim pastor Mike Goldfuss to have wisdom as to what to preach.
- Pray for the pulpit committee to have wisdom in choosing the next pastor of BCC.
- Pray for us to have a desire to learn Christ better and deeper.
- In our SS hour, we are doing a study on the “50 fruits of pride.” We have seen 12 in 4 weeks. From comments that I’ve heard, we are touching things where we need to recognize our pride, confess it, look to Christ for His strength, and practice humility. Someone asked if they get an A if they find all 50 in their life. 🙂
Greencastle Bible Church, Pastors Charles Flesher, Paul Martin, and Joel McAllister
- October 19 will be “Protect and Serve” Sunday
- During the evening service of October 26 we will have a special service welcoming Joel McAllister and his family
Westerville Bible Church, Pastors Paul Hamilton and Mark Perry
- Continuing praying for outreach efforts, including the mentoring ministry on Thursdays
- We concluded our annual missions conference last week, with the Mike Goldfuss and Joe Nicholson families. Sermons are available here.
- Pray for those ministering and those hearing God’s Word
- Pray for safety traveling
- Pray this would be an instructive, challenging, and encouraging conference
- Couples’ Retreat is this coming Friday and Saturday, October 3–4