Here is this week’s roundup of news from some Ohio Bible Fellowship churches for prayer and encouragement—
Eastside Community Bible Church, Pastor Nathaniel Pringle
- Praise the Lord for visitors in recent services, 29 in attendance
- Our congregational meeting went very well last week and I have followed up individually with all but one family (thinking I will hear from them today). There is a strong unity toward moving forward with the lease. The owner is finalizing a few details with the county in preparation. Probably will sign the lease in the next week or two.
- Chairs will be needed for meeting at the new location, with an estimated cost of about $3000. Contact Pastor Pringle for more information.
Greencastle Bible Church, Pastors Charles Flesher and Paul Martin
- Continue to pray for Pastor and Linda Flesher during her struggle with cancer.
- Sunday night, February 16 we will have our annual Winter Banquet during the evening service.
Morrow Bible Church, Pastors Marvin Gassman and Stephen Howard
- Our annual Adult Banquet will be Saturday, February 22, with Pastor Steve Spence from Grace Bible Church in Avella, PA preaching.
Orwell Bible Church, Pastor Dan Greenfield
- We recently purchased land for a future church building. Pray for wisdom and provision (you can see a picture of it in relation to Orwell here).
- Our theme for this year is “Following Christ and Filling His House,” based on Luke 9:23 and 14:23.
Westerville Bible Church, Pastors Paul Hamilton and Mark Perry
- Pray for fruit from our Monday evening classes on the gospel, “God’s Answers to Your Questions”
- WBC will begin a free tutoring ministry on Thursday evenings; pray for opportunities to share the gospel through this
Sermons from January 26, 2014