Here is this week’s roundup of news from some Ohio Bible Fellowship churches for prayer and encouragement—
Eastside Community Bible Church, Cincinnati, Pastor Nathaniel Pringle
- Praise the Lord for great services this Sunday with Bryan Bell and family, executive director of Grace Dental and Medical Missions.
- We praise the Lord for a very good start this weekend on preparing our new space for occupancy. Floors are nearly prepped, and some walls have been started!
- One of our ladies will be starting some evangelistic Bible studies. Pray for the success of the gospel.
- Pray that we will be prepared for and effective in outreach as the weather begins to turns warmer.
- We will be going through the new member class “Foundations” with some of our people in the next few weeks. Pray this will be a profitable study and give the necessary understanding regarding what membership means
Fayette Bible Church, Pastor Tony Garren
- Our Young at Heart Group will be having a Valentine Banquet on Feb 22. The Brian Holloway family will minister to us (Brian teaches music in our school).
- We are also replacing and updating our heating and air condition units so that we can monitor them through internet and hopefully save some money.
- March 23 we will have the Shepherds Home ministry in our evening service.
Greencastle Bible Church, Pastors Charles Flesher and Paul Martin
- On March 2 during the evening service we will have a Peniel Bible Camp rally with Izaac VanderSchel, the OBF camp program director
- We will have our annual Winter Banquet during the evening service of March 9
Middlefield Bible Church, Pastor John Howard
- The Lord has given good opportunities for gospel witness lately. Please pray for fruit from these efforts.
Morrow Bible Church, Pastors Marvin Gassman and Stephen Howard
- We will have holding evangelistic meetings next month with Mark Kittrell preaching. Pastor Kittrell will speak at a Men’s Fellowship breakfast (to be held at Der Dutchman Restaurant, Bellville) and at a youth activity on Saturday, March 15th. Special services will be Sunday-Wednesday, March 16-19. Pray that we would be diligent in inviting lost people to the meetings, that there would be lost people present at the meetings, and that the Lord would use Mark Kittrell’s ministry in our church.
Orwell Bible Church, Pastor Dan Greenfield
- We will have a mid-winter fellowship this coming Friday at the Colebrook Community Center from 6–9 p.m. Pray for good fellowship and opportunities to minister the gospel to unbelievers.
- On March 5 our building committee will be meeting with officials from Orwell Village to request water and sewer services. As our property is not in the village this would be a huge help and blessing; please pray for this provision.
Westerville Bible Church, Pastors Paul Hamilton and Mark Perry
- Please continue in prayer for the Westerville Area Academic Assistance, our free tutoring ministry to area students. Cards. A final approval for our addition to a website list needs to be granted. Cards are available to pass out and post in public places.
- Patti Perry had surgery last week; pray for continued for healing.
Sermons from February 23, 2014