Here is this week’s roundup of news from some Ohio Bible Fellowship churches for prayer and encouragement—
Eastside Community Bible Church, Cincinnati, Pastor Nathaniel Pringle
- We will be signing the lease this week. Pray that we will be able to finish the work necessary to occupy it in an efficient manner.
- $300 of the needed $3000 for the chairs has come in. Email Pastor Pringle for more information.
- Thankful for a good congregation even with a decent snow falling Sunday morning.
Fayette Bible Church, Pastor Tony Garren
- Our gym is almost completed the first phase. We are working on the restrooms and hopefully get those completed by the end of March. Second phase is the platform and locker rooms. Re-enrollment begins for next school year; please pray for students.
- The church has lost a dear saint, Dr. Thomas J Hancock passed away last week. He was a charter member and a wonderful inspiration for all who knew him.
- We are also starting an adopt-a-missionary program for our members so that we can do a better job keeping up with the missionaries that we support.
Greencastle Bible Church, Pastors Charles Flesher and Paul Martin
- Linda Flesher went to be with the Lord last Thursday. Her memorial service is this coming Saturday, February 15 at Greencastle. Visitation is at 9 A.M. and the service at 10:45.
- This coming Sunday night, February 16, we will have our annual Winter Banquet during the evening service.
Morrow Bible Church, Pastors Marvin Gassman and Stephen Howard
- Our annual Adult Banquet will be Saturday, February 22, with Pastor Steve Spence from Grace Bible Church in Avella, PA preaching.
- We will have evangelistic meetings next month with Mark Kittrell preaching. Pastor Kittrell will speak at a Men’s Fellowship (to be held at Der Dutchman Restaurant, Bellville) and at a youth activity on Saturday, March 15th. Special services will be Sunday-Wednesday, March 16-19. Pray that we would be diligent in inviting lost people to the meetings, that there would be lost people present at the meetings, and that the Lord would use Mark Kittrell’s ministry in our church.
Pray for these pastors and churches, that the Lord would encourage them, build them up, and glorify Himself through them—
Sermons from February 9, 2014