Here is a quick update from Nathaniel Pringle, OBF member and church planter through the Ohio Bible Mission, working to establish Eastside Community Bible Church in the Cincinnati area–
- We’ve had several inquiries and visits the past couple weeks. That always is encouraging!
- The Lord is opening opportunities for significant discipleship with several people.
- We are preparing a direct mailing in the next week or so. Please pray for the details to come together smoothly.
- Our series in Matthew has given ample opportunities for clear gospel presentations and some lost people have been hearing these.
- The warmer weather provides more time to get out in the community with people as well as distribute information about the church. Pray for faithfulness in all these opportunities.
- The Lord answered a huge prayer request and provided our family with a minivan. We are very thankful for the opportunity to demonstrate to our girls that God does indeed answer prayer—including their prayers!
- We need strength and wisdom as we prepare for a three day Bible Club (June 24-26) and the outreach at the fair (end of July) this summer
- Very thankful for the weekly opportunity to disciple Quintin, the Realtor who sold us our house. It is amazing to see God open his eyes each week to the truth. Pray that he will choose to lead his family to our church so they all can be fed each week!
- Please pray for Thomas, a UC student the Father seems to be drawing to Himself. I have had numerous opportunities to give him straightforward gospel presentations.
- The next few weeks will be very busy as Katie is coordinating the wedding for Brittni Gordon (and Brett Stowe). Brittni is Phil and Lori’s oldest daughter. Pray for grace and strength and a Christ-honoring ceremony.
Thank you for your prayers and support! God continues to work in our lives as we seek to faithfully discharge the responsibilities He entrusts to us. We look forward to enjoying fellowship with many of you in April!